From classic to modern, Austin Interiors can repair interiors for virtually any vehicle.
Austin Auto Interiors is ready to transform a stock or custom auto with a fresh new partial or full interior.
Our skilled craftsmen have over 30 years of combined experience.
We’ll work to define the design, budget, and timeline for the interior upholstery project.
No project is too small or too large.
Leather Refinishing and Dying
Do your leather seats or panels have minor wear and tear? Most do, after a few thousand miles. Leather seats are prone to crease and wear in certain areas, especially in “higher wear areas.” Most will begin to wear in the area where we slide in and out on the driver seat.
If caught in time, most leather in this condition can be repaired and refinished. However, if you wait too long, the leather may need to be replaced.
A lot of the trucks and cars out there have a problem of developing a hole in the driver’s seat where we slide in and out. We can fix this by replacing the damaged panel on the seat bottom, making the seat new again. Click here if this is happening…
King Ranch Dying
In early 2000, Ford Motor Company added a King Ranch edition to their Super Duty truck line, complete with the King Ranch cattle brand logo. Eventually, Ford added King Ranch packages to its F-150 lineup, as well as the Expedition SUV.
Do you have a King Ranch with leather that is fading? No worry! We can make that rugged interior look brand new again.
Trim and Dash Repair
Most plastic, vinyl, and leather in your vehicle can be repaired. We car repair:
- Door Panel Repair
- Dash Repair
- Console Repair
- Seat Repair
We specialize in repairing damaged carpets, as well as restoring the carpet to new-like condition with our detailing services. Older and antique cars are not a problem. We are equipped with the proper edge binding machines and experience to make cut & sewn carpets look and fit correctly for those cars built before carpets were made by per-molding into shape.
We can also install new carpet kits for you, or design and manufacturer a custom carpet kit for your vehicle.
We can customize and trim around roll bars with professional results.
Convertible Top Repair and Replacement
Convertible top life can be extended if the top is fitted and installed properly, spots that are wearing are caught and fixed early, and if periodic maintenance is performed. At Austin Auto Interiors, we offer:
- Convertible top inspections. We will be glad to inspect your top to determine its condition, look for wear spots, and check fit and installation.
- Repair of problems such as wear spots, small cuts, and fraying. Often a patch, new padding, or an adjustment of a pad will provide an economical repair that can postpone need for top replacement.
- Perform periodic maintenance on tops, such as replacement of tension straps on BMWs.
- Replacement of only part of the convertible top. If only the window or window curtain is damaged, the need to replace the complete convertible top may be alleviated.
- Replacing your convertible top. If your top becomes so worn that it is beyond repair or is an eye sore, it will than your best decision will be to replace your top and or window.
- If your convertible top is a cause for concern please visit us and we will be glad to inspect your top and discuss your options with you.